While this book was written for doctors, very little specifically deals with doctors. The book is more of an affluent business owner’s wealth preservation Guide. There is not a book available in the marketplace today that covers the wide variety of topics covered in this guidebook.
• Asset Protection – Learn how to protect your personal and business assets from disgruntled patients, creditors and divorce through the use of domestic and offshore planning tools.
• Income Tax Reduction – Learn how to reduce your income taxes by $25,000-$200,000 annually while avoiding the tax avoidance shams in the marketplace.
• Estate Planning – Learn how to avoid the most common estate planning mistakes that could cost your heirs $500,000 – $3,000,000 or more and learn how to avoid the 70-83% tax trap.
• Financial Planning – Learn how to protect the principal of your investments while still giving yourself the opportunity for upside growth if the stock market performs well.
• Office Management – Learn several practical and easy to implement solutions that will help you run a more efficient and financially sound medical practice.